All Apps and Add-ons

Received malformed XML from external handler when launching Atlassian JIRA Issue Alert App

jorjiana88
Path Finder

I get this error when trying to launch the Atlassian JIRA Issue Alert App.. https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/5037/

It works well on another server that I have though, but no idea why. Any ideas what to check? 

The call triggering this is following:

https://hostname:port/en-GB/splunkd/__raw/servicesNS/nobody/TA-atlassian-jira-issue-alerts/TA_atlass... 

The error in splunkd.log:

ERROR AdminManagerExternal - Received malformed XML from external handler: hello world\n1267650600228229401496703205376\n<eai><eai_settings><ACTION_CRED>--cred--</ACTION_CRED><appName>TA-atlassian-jira-issue-alerts</appName><callerArgs><id>proxy</id><args/></callerArgs><capabilityRead></capabilityRead><capabilityWrite></capabilityWrite><context>2</context><customAction></customAction><customActionCap></customActionCap><didFilter>False</didFilter><didPaginate>False</didPaginate><docShowEntry>True</docShowEntry><endpoint>&lt;splunktaucclib.rest_handler.endpoint.MultipleModel object at 0x7f105c49a490&gt;</endpoint><handler>&lt;splunktaucclib.rest_handler.handler.RestHandler object at 0x7f105c3a3310&gt;</handler><maxCount>30</maxCount><payload></payload><posOffset>0</posOffset><requestedAction>2</requestedAction><requestedFilters></requestedFilters><restartRequired>False</restartRequired><shouldAutoList>True</shouldAutoList><shouldFilter>False</shouldFilter><shouldReload>False</shouldReload><sortAscending>true</sortAscending><sortByKey>name</sortByKey><supportedArgs><arg name="--cred--"><isRequired>False</isRequired></arg></supportedArgs><userName>nobody</userName></eai_settings><config_info><feed_name></feed_name></config_info></eai>\n

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...