All Apps and Add-ons

RabbitMQ Monitoring do not show results from queues

felipemayr

Hello, i'm getting the following results after trying to monitoring some queues on RabbitMQ with REST APP, and already enabled the plugin management, it's missing some kind of setup settings ? (Trying to get monitoring from another machine)

t src="js/ejs.min.js" type="text/javascript"/script> script src="js/base64.j type="text/javascript">ptsrc="js/formattertype="text/javascript scripcript sr"js/charts.js" type="text/javascript">

0 Karma

Damien_Dallimor
Ultra Champion

I really dont follow your question , are you trying to scrape HTML ?..... there is an AMQP (version 0.9) App for that you can use with Rabbit.

0 Karma

felipemayr

Sorry, the question got a little messy.
My app is not returning monitoring results, after input settings i'm receiving only html elements without values.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...