All Apps and Add-ons

RabbitMQ Monitoring do not show results from queues

felipemayr

Hello, i'm getting the following results after trying to monitoring some queues on RabbitMQ with REST APP, and already enabled the plugin management, it's missing some kind of setup settings ? (Trying to get monitoring from another machine)

t src="js/ejs.min.js" type="text/javascript"/script> script src="js/base64.j type="text/javascript">ptsrc="js/formattertype="text/javascript scripcript sr"js/charts.js" type="text/javascript">

0 Karma

Damien_Dallimor
Ultra Champion

I really dont follow your question , are you trying to scrape HTML ?..... there is an AMQP (version 0.9) App for that you can use with Rabbit.

0 Karma

felipemayr

Sorry, the question got a little messy.
My app is not returning monitoring results, after input settings i'm receiving only html elements without values.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...