All Apps and Add-ons

Qualys Technology Add-on (TA) 1.3.1 Data inputs issue

AlexeySh
Communicator

Hello,

We recently updated the Qualys Technology Add-on to version 1.3.1 (published on April 24 on Splunkbase) and we have an issue with Data inputs.

When we try to set up a new input (at Settings -> Data inputs -> TA-QualysCloudPlatform -> Add new) an error occurs: “Encountered the following error while trying to save: Validation for scheme=qualys failed: The script returned with exit status 2.

alt text

Did anyone have a similar problem?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Alexey.

0 Karma
1 Solution

AlexeySh
Communicator

Update:

The problem has been solved after version 1.3.2 installation.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

AlexeySh
Communicator

Update:

The problem has been solved after version 1.3.2 installation.

0 Karma

prabhasgupte
Communicator

Hi @AlexeySh, do you see any errors in splunkd.log regarding this? If yes, can you post them here?

0 Karma

AlexeySh
Communicator

Hello @prabhasgupte,

The only one event in splunkd.log related to that data input is exactly the same as displayed in the web interface:

05-31-2018 14:25:39.889 +0200 WARN ModularInputs - Validation for scheme=qualys failed: The script returned with exit status 2.

Unfortunately, it’s not really helpful.
Regards,

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...