All Apps and Add-ons

Qualys App for Splunk Enterprise on Windows: Why do I see no data on my Qualys environment?

cdoucette

I have followed the install instructions to to get the Qualys App for Splunk Enterprise installed on my host. I get no data on my Qualys environment. There is nothing reporting in the /debug. My Splunk install is on a Windows server. Is this platform not compatible? I do have an active and enabled API, etc that I have tested via command line.

Also, the following statement is in the docs as a prerequisite, but I was unable to perform the install due that it seems TA-QualysCloud is not available...

The only pre-requisite to use this app is to have TA-QualysCloudPlatform installed, and host_detection input added and enabled in TA-QualysCloudPlatform.

Any ideas?

0 Karma

insidious

TA-QualysCloudPlatform is only supported on Linux or MacOS apparently.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...