All Apps and Add-ons

Pulling Exchange message tracking logs using Microsoft Office 365 Reporting Add-on for Splunk is not working anymore

splunker1789
Engager

Does someone knows if it is still possible to pull the Exchange message tracking logs using the Microsoft Office 365 Reporting Add-on for Splunk? I have followed the setup instructions and it worked for 8 day circa then stopped working for a month, then suddenly started working again, but just for a day. Examining the logs I've noticed messages saying "HTTP 401 Unauthorized ... call not properly authenticated", but I've never changed credentials. In another question (https://community.splunk.com/t5/All-Apps-and-Add-ons/O365-message-tracking-logs/m-p/487992) I've read that " O365 no longer supports basic authentication for O365 to get those log files.", but it worked for a while so I do not understand. Did someone came up with a solution for this?

Regards,

-G.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...