All Apps and Add-ons

Pubsub Events Intermittently Stop

andrewjhill
Path Finder

Has anyone else had an issue where pubsub events stop getting consumed? The logs don't indicate any failures, it just stops collecting altogether. The workaround is to just disable the pubsub input and re-enable it.

timonix
Explorer

I experienced this issue when I had a " / " character in the add-on input name.
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/739150/fix-input-name-bug-splunk-add-on-for-google-cloud.html

0 Karma

jdsplunkacc
Engager

For the "/" character error, there is a specific error log that flags up as shown in your link.

For this issue that many people seem to be hitting (including myself), the app script simply seems to hang and no error messages are shown even with DEBUG set in Logging.

0 Karma

eduardobellis
Engager

I have the same problem here

0 Karma

akieras
Engager

I have experienced this issue event though there's no "/" character in the input name. Add-on version: 1.3.0, Splunk Enterprise version: 7.2.5.1

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...