All Apps and Add-ons

Proofpoint support for jQuery 3.5

picco
Engager

Is there an ETA on when Proofpoint 2.0 add-on's/apps will be updated to support jQuery 3.5?

These two are failing the upgrade readiness test in Splunk Cloud:

splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4327/
splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4328/ 

Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi Picco

Both of those are developed by a 3rd party and unfortunately they state "Not supported" in the support section of splunkbase. So its really up to the publisher to release a new version. There are other app developed by the same publisher that are supported. In those cases you have an email address that you can reach out. Maybe you can try reaching out regarding these specific apps.

------------
Hope I was able to help you. If so, some karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi Picco

Both of those are developed by a 3rd party and unfortunately they state "Not supported" in the support section of splunkbase. So its really up to the publisher to release a new version. There are other app developed by the same publisher that are supported. In those cases you have an email address that you can reach out. Maybe you can try reaching out regarding these specific apps.

------------

picco
Engager

Thank you for the reply. Proofpoint PS had us install these apps, but no email address in the readme, so appreciate you pointing me to the other apps that do list the email!

Thanks again! 

0 Karma

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

List of apps from that publisher on Splunkbase:
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/apps/#/product/all/author/proofpointsplunkintegrations

------------
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...