All Apps and Add-ons

Proofpoint support for jQuery 3.5

picco
Engager

Is there an ETA on when Proofpoint 2.0 add-on's/apps will be updated to support jQuery 3.5?

These two are failing the upgrade readiness test in Splunk Cloud:

splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4327/
splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4328/ 

Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi Picco

Both of those are developed by a 3rd party and unfortunately they state "Not supported" in the support section of splunkbase. So its really up to the publisher to release a new version. There are other app developed by the same publisher that are supported. In those cases you have an email address that you can reach out. Maybe you can try reaching out regarding these specific apps.

------------
Hope I was able to help you. If so, some karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi Picco

Both of those are developed by a 3rd party and unfortunately they state "Not supported" in the support section of splunkbase. So its really up to the publisher to release a new version. There are other app developed by the same publisher that are supported. In those cases you have an email address that you can reach out. Maybe you can try reaching out regarding these specific apps.

------------

picco
Engager

Thank you for the reply. Proofpoint PS had us install these apps, but no email address in the readme, so appreciate you pointing me to the other apps that do list the email!

Thanks again! 

0 Karma

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

List of apps from that publisher on Splunkbase:
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/apps/#/product/all/author/proofpointsplunkintegrations

------------
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...