All Apps and Add-ons

Procedure to get this application available for SplunkCloud?

nicolasjeanselm
Explorer

Hello

What is the procedure to get this application available for SplunkCloud please?

Thanks a lot!

Nicolas

0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Submit a Support case requesting the app be installed on one of your Splunk Cloud instances. The app will be evaluated for Cloud as part of the process.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

khourihan_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

alt text

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Submit a Support case requesting the app be installed on one of your Splunk Cloud instances. The app will be evaluated for Cloud as part of the process.

---
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This blog post may clarify the process. http://dev.splunk.com/view/app-cert/SP-CAAAE85
If you don't have the ability to submit support cases then you'll have to wait for a Cloud customer to install your app.

---
0 Karma

nicolasjeanselm
Explorer

I don't have a support contract and I am then denied to open a case. I simply want to make my app available on splunk cloud.

0 Karma

khourihan_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Are you using a free trial? If you have have a Splunk Cloud paid environment, you get a support contract and you (or an authorized user) can file a ticket asking for an app to get installed.

Also you can upload you own apps now.

0 Karma

nicolasjeanselm
Explorer

Thank you Kyle. It is a free trial.

Regards

Nicolas

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...