All Apps and Add-ons

Problem with MLTK fit command and map command

splunker2
Engager

Hello!

I have a huge problem with map command, I tried to us an ACF (autocorrelation function) for more than 1 field. The main point is that I can not pass the field name using map command. Let me show you an example:

source="datos.csv"
| table Logging_ERROR, User_ERROR | transpose | table column | rename column as col | map [search source="datos.csv" |table "$col$" | fit ACF "Logging_ERROR" k=1440 fft=false conf_interval=90 ] maxsearches=2000000 (NOT WORK)

source="datos.csv"
| table Logging_ERROR, User_ERROR | transpose | table column | rename column as col | map [search source="datos.csv" |table "$col$" | fit ACF "$col$" k=1440 fft=false conf_interval=90 ] maxsearches=2000000 (WORK)

The error shown is: Error in 'fit' command: Error while fitting "ACF" model: No valid fields to fit or apply model to.

I don't want to write manually using append because I have a lot of them, I just tried to work with 2 fields in order to check if is it working.

Anyone knows what is it happening? Is it an error? Is it possible to solve it?

Labels (4)
Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...