All Apps and Add-ons

Posture Dashboards not saving when generated

griersoncrick
Explorer

Hi,
We're running a freshly installed installation of Enterprise (v 8.01) across:
3x Search Heads
3x Indexers (Rep factor 3, search 2)
1 Master, deployer and deployment server.

I have installed Security Essentials, and deployed it to the search heads via the deployer (shcluster/apps folder) - and then run the Data Source Check (after first bookmarking a few items earlier).

When the data source check is complete, I click on 'create posture dashboard' - which then allows me to select a number of reports based on User, network and Host.

If I select some and click Create Dashboards, it appears to have done something - but clicking on the link for the dashboard, it results in a 404 (not found) error.

I have checked permissions to the folder, and the Splunk server has read-write access. I have used the _bump method that we were advised to use by our support contacts.

I am able to create and save dashboards within the app.

I have logged directly into the search heads rather than via the Load balancer, and it makes no difference.
I have removed and reinstalled the application a few times.

I have updated the app to the very latest release available via SplunkBase.

All hosts are Centos 7

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...