All Apps and Add-ons

Playbook is unable to get the artifact value and ID

chandraprathi
Explorer

When I run the playbook in debugger mode by passing the event ID to test it, for the first time the playbook is working good, but when run the Playbook from the event, I am getting the error:

phantom.act(): 'enrich_ip_5' cannot be run on asset 'sample asset'. The "enrich ip" action requires the following parameters: ip. The given parameters look like they were automatically generated by phantom.act() because an empty parameters list was passed to phantom.act(). The parameters list may have been empty because the preceding call to phantom.collect2() returned an empty list. Check your calling code in the action that generated this error

Labels (1)
0 Karma

chandraprathi
Explorer

I have fixed it. Actually I have selected the scope as new which is expecting new artifacts that didn't.

just by changing by scope to all fixed the issue

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...