All Apps and Add-ons

Permission denied to Download Splunk App for PCI Compliance

muellersplunk

When I try to download Splunk App for PCI Compliance under http://apps.splunk.com/app/1143
I check the "I agree" box for Splunks License Agreement and Terms and Conditions of Use and then I only get Permission denied.

Do I not have the permission to download?

0 Karma
1 Solution

rturk
Builder

Hi Mueller - The Splunk for PCI Compliance is a "Premium" app that is licensed separately and one of few apps that are not free. The other two apps that are (currently) premium are the Splunk for Enterprise Security, and the Splunk for VMware apps.

View solution in original post

oprokhorenko_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Mueller - can you please send email to me so I can troubleshoot and see why are you being misguided by the wrong button. Thank you.

0 Karma

rturk
Builder

Hi Mueller - The Splunk for PCI Compliance is a "Premium" app that is licensed separately and one of few apps that are not free. The other two apps that are (currently) premium are the Splunk for Enterprise Security, and the Splunk for VMware apps.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...