All Apps and Add-ons

Panels in Splunk App for Jenkins not loading

ShaneNewman
Motivator

I am running into an issue with the Splunk App for Jenkins built in dashboards, the panels for Test Trends/Logs and Artifacts (under Build Analysis) are not loading and just return a blank screen.

alt text

I have isolated the javascript that powers the 2 tabs and the searches being used within the JS is returning data when run via the UI.

Everything else seems to be working properly - Build Trends and Build information populate correctly.

I have attempted to use the console in chrome to enable the debug feature but it is not returning any errors or warnings that are pointing to the cause of the issue. Additionally, when looking in _internal I am not seeing any warning or error message that could point to a cause either.

Permissions are correct, ownership is correct... I am not a guru when it comes to debugging JS code so any pointers/assistantance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Karma

txiao_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
index=jenkins_statistics event_tag=job_event type=completed| table host,job_name,build_number, test_summary.passes, test_summary.failures,test_summary.skips

could you get any data from the query?

0 Karma

ShaneNewman
Motivator

Hey, sorry for the delayed response, I was out sick for a few days.

I do get results back for that search.

0 Karma

ShaneNewman
Motivator

Its been a few weeks and I still have not gotten any useful feedback. Can anyone please provide assistance?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...