All Apps and Add-ons

Palo Alto Networks Apps - Only Realtime Event Feed Displays Data

cody_richardson
Path Finder

Hello all,

I've configured the Palo Alto Networks App & Add-on, and am receiving traffic on my Splunk Indexers and am able to search the data using my Search Heads.

In the Palo Alto Networks App, I navigate to Operations > Realtime Event Feed, and this dashboard displays statistics about live traffic and appears to be working normally.

However, if I navigate to any other dashboard, it shows there is no data. This is true even if I expand the search parameter to all-time.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thank you!

0 Karma
1 Solution

cody_richardson
Path Finder

The other dashboards have started displaying data after selecting "all time" under the Presets. In addition, not all Dashboards show data -- just some.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

cody_richardson
Path Finder

The other dashboards have started displaying data after selecting "all time" under the Presets. In addition, not all Dashboards show data -- just some.

Thank you.

0 Karma

cody_richardson
Path Finder

Hi muralikoppula,

All Palo Alto datamodels have been accelerated already.

Thanks.

0 Karma

muralikoppula
Communicator

You need to accelerate Palo Alto datamodels..Check the below link

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/705888/palo-alto-networks-app-add-on-setup-1.html#answer-705942

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...