All Apps and Add-ons

PCI Compliance app で "Anomalous System Uptime" が正しく表示されません

CurryPan
Communicator

Splunk App for PCI Compliance の "Anomalous System Uptime" レポートを表示させたところ、対象イベントが存在するにも関わらずデータが何も表示されません。解決策を教えてください。

0 Karma

CurryPan
Communicator

本件、Splunk Enterprise ver.6.5.x より rename コマンドの扱いが変更された影響により、"Anomalous System Uptime" が正しく表示されなくなる製品の不具合となります。rename コマンドの詳細につきましては、下記のマニュアルをご参照ください。

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.5.3/SearchReference/Rename#Renaming_a_field_that_does_...

解決策としては、デフォルトSPLから下記のとおり rename コマンドを取り除くことで、対象のレポートが正しく表示されます。

| `assets` | join type=outer asset_id [| tstats `summariesonly` count,latest(All_Performance.OS.Uptime.uptime) as uptime,max(_time) as time from datamodel=Performance.All_Performance where nodename=All_Performance.OS.Uptime by All_Performance.dest | `drop_dm_object_name(All_Performance)` | `get_asset(dest)` | `unprepend_assets(dest)` | search (`get_category(pci)`) () | fields time uptime asset_id] | search (`get_category(pci)`) () uptime>2592000 | `uptime2string(uptime,uptime)` | `uitime(time)` | sort – uptime

なお、本不具合は、ver.3.3.0 および ver.3.3.1 で報告され、ver. 3.4.0 にて修正されております。

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...