All Apps and Add-ons

Not showing other search heads in cluster

banderson7
Communicator

i'm accessing my splunk cluster via the load balancer VIP address. The Splunk Health Check Overview app shows the currently logged on server, and the two indexers I have setup as search peers, but not the other two search heads. It also doesn't show the deploy server or license server (1 server).
The readme says to run avail_indexes and all_servers saved searches, but I don't have an all_servers search.
Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Karma
1 Solution

banderson7
Communicator

Resolved this by adding the search heads as peers on the DMC server, then adding them in the console setup page. Whoops.

View solution in original post

banderson7
Communicator

Resolved this by adding the search heads as peers on the DMC server, then adding them in the console setup page. Whoops.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...