All Apps and Add-ons

Not Compitable with Xamarin iOS Version 9.2.1.51

kunalthakkar

Hi ,

Today i am trying to integrate SplunkMint.Xamarin-iOS but it's showing me error :

Could not install package 'SplunkMint.Xamarin-iOS 4.0.1'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets 'Xamarin.iOS,Version=v1.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

Xamarin Studio Version : 5.10 (build 871)
Xamarin iOS Version : 9.2.1.51

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Karma

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The previous BugSense SDKs for Xamarin have been released as Splunk MINT SDKs on GitHub as open source projects under the Apache 2.0 License.

If you use these SDKs, you must rely on the community for support and maintenance builds.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...