All Apps and Add-ons

Netskope App for Splunk: Where do I find the API key for this app?

mdargie
Engager

Following the instructions for the Netskope app there should be an option under Settings - Tools - REST API, but I am not seeing it.

Is my app limited or is there another location where I can generate an API key to provide to the Netskope Splunk app?

0 Karma

aplura_llc_supp
Path Finder

Hello @mdargie! The API key is provided for you in the Netskope software. This is not something Splunk can request for you. You will have to login to your Netskope instance, and find the API key in the settings there.

Thanks!

Aplura, LLC Support

0 Karma

mikerefakis

On the Netskope side, Netskope REST APIs use an auth token to make authorized calls to the API. The token can be generated in the UI by navigating to Settings > Tools > Rest API.The token should be passed in every REST API call for the tenant. Netskope REST APIs provide access to resources via URI paths. HTTP GET is the only supported method.

The format is as follows: https://.goskope.com/api/v1/?token=&;

The token passed is obtained from the tenant UI. If you have any questions, or need any assistance finding the token, please let us know.

Thanks,
Mike Refakis
mrefakis@netskope.com,

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...