All Apps and Add-ons

NetFlow Analytics for Splunk: What does error "Server reported HTTP status=400 Unable to parse the search" mean?

Nesrinepfe
Path Finder

Hi,

What does this error message mean? Please someone help me! I'm blocked!

The error message is: Server reported HTTP status=400 Unable to parse the search: Comparator = has an invalid term on the left hand side.

Kind Regards

0 Karma
1 Solution

Nesrinepfe
Path Finder

Hi,
I had a problem while I configured macros.conf .
Fortunately, I repeated all steps of the installation and Now it works well.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Nesrinepfe
Path Finder

Hi,
I had a problem while I configured macros.conf .
Fortunately, I repeated all steps of the installation and Now it works well.

0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

Hi,

sounds similar to this:

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/26038/subsearch-does-not-work.html

are you using a sub search? please post your search string.

Kind Regards

Nesrinepfe
Path Finder

Hi,
Thank you very much for your response ^^ .
I'm using the App Netflow Logic.I have configured Netflow integrator to send netflow packets to Splunk. It works well.But When I open the App Netflow to visualize all results.I find this error message in every subsearch.Like i this photo.Please can you help me to repear it and find the solution.I didn't understand Why I have this message.What is the problem.Thanks in advance 🙂 alt text

0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

Hi,

I have no knowledge about this app, sry.

The Error sounds like there is something wrong with the search query of the dashboad panels.

Maybe just try to update or reupload the app you are using, to make sure nothing is missing.

Kind Regards

Nesrinepfe
Path Finder

Hi,
Thank very much Dkeck.No problem. I have reupload it.I will see about the update.
Thank you ^^
Best Regards

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...