All Apps and Add-ons

Need a three panel report for yesterday's license count, last week's average license count and last 30 days average license count

mike7860
Explorer

Hi All:

I need help in creating a 3 panel report for yesterday's license count, last week's average license count and last 30 days average license count.

Thanks,

Mohammed

0 Karma

Vijeta
Influencer

for each panel your queries will be

<panel> -- for yesterday
<search>
<query>index=_internal source=*license_usage.log| stats sum(b) as b | eval GB= (b/1024*1024*1024)</query>
    <earliest>-1d@d</earliest>
    <latest>@d</latest>
</search>
</panel>
<panel> -- for 7 days avg
<search>
<query>index=_internal source=*license_usage.log| stats sum(b) as b | eval GB= (b/(1024*1024*1024*7))</query>
    <earliest>-7d@d</earliest>
    <latest>@d</latest>
</search>
</panel>
<panel> -- for monthly avg
<search>
<query>index=_internal source=*license_usage.log| stats sum(b) as b | eval GB= (b/(1024*1024*1024*30))</query>
    <earliest>-30d@d</earliest>
    <latest>@d</latest>
</search>
</panel>
0 Karma

mike7860
Explorer

Thanks Vijeta, I was looking for a report that will have these searches and create three table with the results for yesterday's license count, last week's average license count and last 30 days average license count

0 Karma

Vijeta
Influencer

You can use these queries to create a report, for three separate tables you would need to create a dashboard. Currenly in your monitoring console , under Indexes-License - you can see for today or last 30 days , for seeing by your date range you will have to use above queries and generate individual reports or create dashboard as per your need.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...