All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Office 365 App for Splunk

nicktaitano
Explorer

App Veresion: 2.0.2
Splunk 7.x

Installed the Splunk App, configured the Azure/O365 accounts and I'm able to view data from services we're currently subscribed: OneDrive, Teams, Exchange but I'm not able to populate the 'Azure Active Directory' graph on the main app dashboard.

alt text

If I click on 'Azure AD' at the very top I'm able to view the Azure failed logons so I'm not sure why it's not populating the information on the main dashboard.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi nicktaitano,
the problem in in eventtypes and macros: there isn't the indication of Indexes.
You can test this anomaly opening the search of one panel in Search dashboard and adding the index=your_index filter to the main search.
You can solve this problem in two ways:

• put the indexes in the default search path [ Settings -- Access Controls -- Roles -- -- Indexes];
  • create an eventtype with index=your_index and put this eventtype in each eventtype or macro of your App.

I prefer the second though it requests more work, because it's more clear and more performant.

Ciao.
Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...