All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Office 365 Add-on - Data input was interrupted by an unhandled exception

guarisma
Contributor

Hello,

We started getting the attached Error, is this related to expired credentials? I can't really say what's going on

2021-01-08 10:07:19,066 level=ERROR pid=25221 tid=MainThread logger=splunk_ta_o365.modinputs.management_activity pos=utils.py:wrapper:67 | start_time=1610118437 datainput="XXX_AzureAD" | message="Data input was interrupted by an unhandled exception." Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunksdc/utils.py", line 65, in wrapper return func(*args, **kwargs) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunk_ta_o365/modinputs/management_activity.py", line 102, in run executor.run(adapter) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunksdc/batch.py", line 47, in run for jobs in delegate.discover(): File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunk_ta_o365/modinputs/management_activity.py", line 125, in discover self._token.auth(session) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunk_ta_o365/common/token.py", line 56, in auth self._token = self._policy(self._resource, session) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunk_ta_o365/common/token.py", line 37, in __call__ return self._portal.get_token_by_psk(self._client_id, self._client_secret, resource, session) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunk_ta_o365/common/portal.py", line 98, in get_token_by_psk raise O365PortalError(response) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_ta_o365/bin/splunk_ta_o365/common/portal.py", line 31, in __init__ self._code = data['error']['code'] TypeError: string indices must be integers

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

guarisma
Contributor

Yup, it was an expired Client Key

Got a new one from the Office 365 Admin page

View solution in original post

0 Karma

guarisma
Contributor

Yup, it was an expired Client Key

Got a new one from the Office 365 Admin page

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...