All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Cloud Add-On Checkpoint,Splunk Microsoft Cloud Add-On Checkpoint

jp_elizabeth
Explorer

Does anyone know where the Microsoft Cloud Add-On stores the checkpoint for retrieving data? I'm assuming there's one in place otherwise there would be duplicate data each time the API is polled by the Add-On.

Alternatively is there a way of telling the Add-on how far back to pull data from?,Does anyone know where the Add-on stores the checkpoint for retrieving data? I'm assuming there's one in place otherwise you'd be pulling duplicate data every time the add-on polls the API.

0 Karma
1 Solution

jp_elizabeth
Explorer

I found the checkpoints, they are stored in /apps/splunk/var/lib/splunk/modinputs/ms_o365_management

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jp_elizabeth
Explorer

I found the checkpoints, they are stored in /apps/splunk/var/lib/splunk/modinputs/ms_o365_management

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...