All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk (TA-MS-AAD) Version 2.0.0 Hanging Post Upgrade on Inputs Menu option

donelliot
Path Finder

Upgraded app today - was able to enter configuration data but on entering the inputs menu it just hangs.. tried disabling all inputs that are new by editing the .conf to see if that helped but no luck. Anyone else have this issue?,Just upgraded to have a look at this add on - old version worked fine but with duplication issue on azure ad users.. I can't get new version to display the Inputs configuration screen it just hangs. I tried disabling a lot of the new inputs in case this is the issue but no luck. Wonder if it is an issue with the permissions of the Azure account it references but the old version worked fine..

Anyone else have this issue?

agadayev
Path Finder

Tried contacting Splunk support and this is the response I got "After reviewing the information, I see that this app/addon is not supported. Here you have more insights about App support types:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunkbase/splunkbase/Splunkbase/Appsupporttypes
As a best-effort from my side, here you have some information that can be helpful for you. It seems that some of our users are facing the same issue because developer (Splunk Works which is not us) which have created an upgrade with some errors. I advise you to downgrade the version of Microsoft Azure Add on for Splunk until the developer comes up with a fully working version
"

I downgraded to version 1.2.4, everything is working again.
Arthur

0 Karma

brianbye
Explorer

I downgraded to the old version and now have to deal with the following error. Anyone know a fix for this error? on version 1.2.4?

2019-10-07 11:44:20,068 INFO pid=5264 tid=MainThread file=setup_util.py:log_info:114 | Customized key can not be found

0 Karma

donelliot
Path Finder

Thanks very much Arthur! disappointing we have to downgrade but pragmatic!

0 Karma

agadayev
Path Finder

I have the same exact issue. Any resolution?

thank you,

0 Karma

brianbye
Explorer

I have the same issue also

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...