All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft 365 defender add on for splunk

KumaKa
Engager

Hi Can anyone help me to do the configuration of Microsoft 365 defender add on for Splunk.We are having splunk cloud and have raised the ticket for installation and it has been done.Can someone help me to configure add on.When I open the app its having 5 tabs,out of which when I am clicking on inputs its not displaying anything and its showing as loading.Same is happening for configuration->Account.

Is there anything I have to do in the setting?As per my understanding if IDM is there for the cloud stack splunk team needs to do all the configurations right.Please correct me if I am wrong.

Can anyone give the step by step process if we have to do it from our side.I have attached screenshots below.

Many thanksAddon 1.jpgAddon 2.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...