All Apps and Add-ons

Machine Learning Toolkit and Requirements

Explorer

I have an wondering about Preview Release in Machine Learning Toolkit and Showcase Documentation.
They says, Machine Learning Toolkit App is currently designed to only run on a single search head.
(https://github.com/splunk/ml-toolkit-docs/wiki)

I use Splunk Enterprise in Search Head Clustering and Indexer Clustering environment.
I would like to know what cannot be done via Clustering environment?

0 Karma

msainani_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

We just released the GA 1.0 version of the Machine Learning Toolkit & Showcase yesterday which supported Search Head Clustering and have removed the 50,000 limit on the fit command with this release as well. Please download the latest version posted on Splunkbase and check it out. Hope this helps!

0 Karma

jodros
Builder

To further expand on requirements, can MLT run on a 6.4 searchhead that connects back to 6.3.5 indexers?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...