All Apps and Add-ons

Machine Learning Toolkit: How do I install the Python Scientific Computing App in Splunk on my Mac?

RocIngersol
Explorer

I've downloaded the Splunk_SA_Scientific_Python_darwin_x86_64 5, tried a bunch of stuff, but when I launch the ML toolkit I get.

You must have the Python for Scientific Computing App version 1.2 or later installed to use the Machine Learning Toolkit

What exactly do you need to do? - I've pulled the Just want to get going ! 🙂 Thx

0 Karma
1 Solution

sslepian_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Python for Scientific Computing App should be installed the same way that you installed the Machine Learning Toolkit. You may need to restart Splunk after installing both. alt text

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sslepian_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Python for Scientific Computing App should be installed the same way that you installed the Machine Learning Toolkit. You may need to restart Splunk after installing both. alt text

0 Karma

RocIngersol
Explorer

Ah of course ! 🙂 Not sure why I went down a rabbit whole thinking I needed to add the Python modules myself. Thx!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...