All Apps and Add-ons

Can I set up an MS teams alert when there's a mention of an employee in message?

florianlapolla
Engager

Hi, I am looking for a way when a notification is triggered in Splunk to mention an employee or a group (@...) in the message in Microsoft Teams so they can get feedback. I already have the notifications set up so that via the webhook the notifications end up in the correct Teams channels.

Thanks in advance!

florianlapolla_0-1675867791960.png

florianlapolla_1-1675867576203.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma

guilmxm
Influencer

Hi @florianlapolla 

Apologises for the late answer - time is a previous thing I am lacking a lot nowadays.

This sounds like this might be possible (but seems controlversial however):

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Channel-Teams-mention-in-Adaptive-Cards/m-p/14445...

I need to think how I could test, I don't have an active Teams I can access to with real teams right now (I got a team but I am all alone in the World!)

What do you think form this thread?

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...