All Apps and Add-ons

MLTK: after upgrade load existing model

bevan_broun_sit
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi

We upgraded splunk from 6.6 to 7.2.6 and the machine learning toolkit to 4.3

In older version of MLTK I had a tab to load settings for an existing model, I could then modify and update. I cant see how to do this in new version. Under "models" I can see my models but can edit; under the new assistant there is no tab for loading existing settings.

How do we update an existing model? I cant even find the search string I use to create the data for the model.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Karma

scheng_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

so the old “Load Existing Settings” UI is gone, but the data is still available via search:

| kvstorelookup collection_name=showcase_linear_regression_history

*replace collection_name with the correct one for your assistant

nothing new will get written to this (it’s there so that old data is not lost), but you can retrieve your settings and migrate them to an Experiment

The values of collection_name are one of:
showcase_linear_regression_history, showcase_classification_history, showcase_categorical_outlier_detection_history, showcase_clustering_history, or showcase_forecast_history

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...