All Apps and Add-ons

JMS TA

medavenu
Engager

I was trying to Install the JMS TA with the new version and I have installed the JMS TA and Inputs app but I am not able to see the Inputs from the UI and splunk is showing below errors

RROR ModularInputs - Unable to initialize modular input "jms" defined in the app "jms_ta": Introspecting scheme=jms: script running failed (exited with code 1)..

utility:49 - name=javascript, class=Splunk.Error, lineNumber=965, message=Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'loadParams' of undefined, fileName=https://louapplqs106:8000/en-US/manager/search/apps/local?

2020-12-22 12:44:35,536 ERROR [5fe23083837f14ec628550] utility:49 - name=javascript, class=Splunk.Error, lineNumber=965, message=Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'loadParams' of undefined, fileNamecount=25&app_only=False&search=JMS&msgid=8179850.166860559966

apprecaite your help 

Labels (2)
0 Karma

medavenu
Engager
Error 1:
"No appropriate protocol (protocol is disabled or cipher suites are inappropriate)"

Error2:

Error listing propertys : <class 'splunk.ResourceNotFound'>
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...