All Apps and Add-ons

Isses with the Splunk for Cisco Security E-Mail Security module.

cudgel
Path Finder

I am having issues with the dashboard for E-Mail Security. When navigating to the dashboard it kicks off a new search "Cisco IronPort E-mail - DataCube" with the logged in user as the owner and "SplunkforCiscoSecurity" as the application. The scheduled searches that have completed show "splunk-system-user" as the owner and "cisco_esa_addon" as the application. Splunk never uses the cached results from the previous saved searches to populate the dashboard. As I am dealing with very large sets of data (>20 million events per day from our Ironport cluster), waiting for the search to complete after navigating to the page is not possible (the scheduled searches take over two hours to execute).

Tags (1)

jamesklassen
Path Finder

I think I'm having the same issue. And when I click Run, to run the "Cisco IronPort E-mail - DataCube" search it comes up with an error page saying: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

Have you had any luck getting it working?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...