All Apps and Add-ons

Is there going to be an update for this app?

dhaertel
Path Finder

I'd really like to use this app but so far no word on an update. 6.6 and 6.7 are the last compatible versions shown on the apps info page. Are they going to get this rolling for 7.x? Anyone have any idea?

0 Karma

dhaertel
Path Finder

That would be awesome if you could update the page. I installed it in our lab Splunk server and enjoyed working with it and see a lot of potential for the app. I'm eagerly anticipating everything being installed and ready to go. Thanks for responding.

0 Karma

David
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi dhaertel!

There is a huge amount of working going into this. We should probably update the apps page to indicate it -- we've folded all the content from Splunk Security Essentials for Ransomware into the main Splunk Security Essentials app. That app now has 100 full-fledged detections, and in addition it indexes all of the other content in the world of Splunk security. In particular, version 2.0 of the app expanded with a new Security Monitoring pack targeted to similar customer pains as the Ransomware app.

Check out the app: https://apps.splunk.com/app/3435

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...