All Apps and Add-ons

Is there an expected release for Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure 1.4.0 that will be compatible with 6.5.0?

EdgarAllenProse
Path Finder

I want to upgrade to Splunk 6.5.0 but the only thing preventing me from doing so is the reports that the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure does not work at all with it yet.

I understand it has to do with depreciated django framework and it is getting worked on, but is there any idea on when we will see an update?

The last, and only real comment I can find on is from Sep 29 and is a touch vague, mostly a mention of why it does not work and what the next version will be.

0 Karma
1 Solution

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Thanks ! I'm assuming that is a very recent release, I am subscribed and checked for it yesterday and it was not there (I have not received the email to advise it has been released), but the release date says 20th October...

0 Karma

EdgarAllenProse
Path Finder

That was a bit strange I never got the update either. Either way, thank you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...