All Apps and Add-ons

Is there a way to configure the Splunk PowerShell Resource Kit, SplunkdUser function to return more than 30 results?

marwall

When I connect to a server and retrieve the list of users using the SplunkdUser function of the Splunk PowerShell Resource Kit, it only return 30 oft 500+ users.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ahacsplk
Engager

Apparently not. The underlying REST API supports changing the default (30) but I don't see a -Count option in this cmdlet like some of the others (e.g., Get-SplunkApplication).

If you have a little PS background and are so inclined: Looks like it would not be difficult to add. I'd suggest starting by looking at the $restArgs hash in the Get-SplunkApplication function.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ahacsplk
Engager

Apparently not. The underlying REST API supports changing the default (30) but I don't see a -Count option in this cmdlet like some of the others (e.g., Get-SplunkApplication).

If you have a little PS background and are so inclined: Looks like it would not be difficult to add. I'd suggest starting by looking at the $restArgs hash in the Get-SplunkApplication function.

0 Karma

marwall

I was able to modify the function based on your recommendation and it returned all of the expected results.
Thank You!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...