All Apps and Add-ons

Is there a specific method to pull Oracle Cloud Platform logs into Splunk? Would this require using REST API's or the HTTP Event Collector?

adnankhan5133
Communicator

We have an on-premise, distributed deployment in a clustered Splunk environment (index and search head clustering). Is there a recommendation on how the Oracle cloud logs should be ingested into Splunk? Upon doing some reseach, I noticed that both Splunk HTTP Collector and REST API Modular Inputs were recommended, so I'm interested in knowing what the community's thoughts are.

AlanHall

Check out this post: Oracle Identity Cloud Service: Integrating with Splunk
https://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/tutorials/obe/cloud/idcs/idcs_splunk_obe/splunk.html#se...

It's focused on user login data, but does describe how to develop a custom application and ingest its events also.

If you're using the Oracle CASB Cloud Service for security monitoring, it's events may also be exported to Splunk.
Cloud > Cloud Platform > CASB Cloud Service > Exporting Risk Events to Splunk
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/casb-cloud/palug/exporting-risk-events-splunk.html#GUID-4A2052...

0 Karma

criticalstartms
Explorer

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

0 Karma

paimonsoror
Builder

Ditto, wondering the same.

0 Karma

abev14
Engager

Hi adnankan5133 - did you get an answer to this? Interested in the same question.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...