All Apps and Add-ons

Is the Splunk overview app 7.2 ready for download?

schose
Builder

Hi all,

I want to checkout the overview app 7.2. It looks like i t have been renamed to "Splunk Essentials for Cloud and Enterprise 7.2"?!

description looks fine: "Release 7.2 is the latest version of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud. We have developed an app to guide you through the powerful new features. This is not an in-depth tutorial, rather a guide to help you understand the new features, and to provide examples as well as sample reports, dashboards and visualizations."

Unfortunately, I'm not able to download the app — I only have the "Contact Sales" button available. How were the other 92 downloads done?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Andreas

1 Solution

smoir_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is now fixed! It was due to an internal setting error.

View solution in original post

schose
Builder

now it seems ready for download.

0 Karma

smoir_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

correct, it is now. See my answer!

0 Karma

smoir_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is now fixed! It was due to an internal setting error.

ssadanala1
Contributor

Not sure may be contacted sales and able to download .

Another approach would be downloading latest 7.2 version and installing it .

Usually for every new release , splunk embed overview app in the install , it will get you access to overview app .

0 Karma

ssadanala1
Contributor

You can download now directly from splunk base .

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...