All Apps and Add-ons

Information about the lookup file could not be obtained from the server

shihabno

I upgraded lookup editor from 2.3.1 to 3.2.0.
I cannot see any directory like lookup_editor/appserver/modules/LookupFileLister or lookup_editor/appserver/modules/LookupFileEditor

I have some app navigation where we use the following code which is now broken...can you please help me out where change i need to put.

it actually opens the new dashboard with all lookup listing but cannot open any of them.
It gives me error like: "Information about the lookup file could not be obtained from the server."

lookup_list.xml

"

View Lookup Files

<param name="filter">*</param>
<param name="clearOnJobDispatch">False</param>
<param name="maxSize">2</param>

<param name="editView">lookup_edit</param>
<param name="newView">lookup_new</param>

"

0 Karma

LukeMurphey
Champion

Try clearing the cache and then reloading the page. See https://answers.splunk.com/answers/659194/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-to-see-the-changes-after-1.html

I suspect that Splunk is caching some old Javascript (this is pretty common problem).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...