All Apps and Add-ons

In logs coming from Splunk DB Connect, why am I seeing a 1-hour time difference in "time" and "event" fields in the search results?

saichandjawari
Explorer

Splunkers,

I am seeing exactly a one-hour time difference in "time" and "event" fields in my search results. The logs are coming in via DB Connect, and initially, I thought that the issue was with the time zones. I tried to change the timezones but that doesn't work.

Can someone please suggest on this?

Thanks!

0 Karma

gn694
Communicator

I'm seeing the same issue.  Did you ever get this figured out?

0 Karma

ccl0utier
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This answer post might help if you haven't seen it already: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/590013/db-connect-inputs-data-timestamp-is-in-est-but-spl.html

If not, we'll need more details to help you (DB Connect version, DB Connection/Session/Query TZ settings, what you tried exactly, etc...).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...