All Apps and Add-ons

In DBXquery nothing come in visualization tab.

arun_kant_sharm
Path Finder

alt text
Hi Experts,

I want to create a pie chart , but in my dbxquery output come in statistics tab, and nothing come in visualization tab.
For fix it what I need to do ?

my search string is :

| dbxquery query="SELECT username , sum(memory_kb) as memory_kb from ( SELECT NVL(a.username,'(oracle)') AS username, a.module, a.program, Trunc(b.value/1024) AS memory_kb FROM v$session a, v$sesstat b, v$statname c WHERE a.sid = b.sid AND b.statistic# = c.statistic# AND c.name = 'session pga memory' AND a.program IS NOT NULL) group by username " connection="SplunkReadOnly"

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@arun_kant_sharma, since you are showing a pie chart visualization, you should ensure that dbxquery returns two fields First should be Label field for name of each slice. Second should be the value of each pie slice.

Following is the run anywhere search which you can try out as an example:

index=_internal sourcetype=splunkd
| top log_level

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...