All Apps and Add-ons

I have downloaded and installed Splunk Add-on for BMC Remedy app and trying to set up the app but facing Page not found! issue

nkankur
Path Finder

After clicking manage app and then clicking on set up corresponding to the app it directed to PAGE NOT FOUND! page
404 not found.

Please help

0 Karma

kamlesh_vaghela
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @nkankur,
Have you resolved this issue? Can you please share your findings?
If it is not resolved, can you please share more information regarding your Instance and app installed.

Thanks
Kamlesh

0 Karma

bhargavnariyani
Path Finder

Hi nkankur, Please delete the Splunk Addon For BMC Remedy Folder from backend, restart your splunk.
After restart install Splunk Addon For BMC Remedy from UI, Splunk will prompt you for restart. Restart again.
Now go to Manage apps and click on setup page. I guess the setup page will be visible for you. Please revert back if it works or not.

0 Karma

kamlesh_vaghela
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I downvoted this post because upvoted the wrong comment.

0 Karma

rpille_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I cannot reproduce this issue. Can you confirm that you have installed the latest version of this add-on? https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3087/

Also, what version of the Splunk platform are you running? Are you running Splunk Cloud or Splunk Enterprise?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...