All Apps and Add-ons

I have choropleth map in a panel of dashboard, on load map showing Africa by default, how to change it to US on load.

cadrija
Path Finder

This is the home page for all other dashboard, hence 4 panels are being shown in a row. Each panel drill downs to their specific dashboards.

Here on loading of the page the choropleth map is by default showing the map of Africa.

cadrija_0-1640070126716.png

But the business wants to show the North & South American continents by default on loading of the page.

Is it possible to set the view of the map, like this

cadrija_1-1640070318386.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

cadrija
Path Finder

I have got the solution in the general settings of the visualization.

Using the highlighted option automatically took the focused region.

cadrija_0-1640582447051.png

View solution in original post

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@cadrija - Try the `mapping.map.fitBounds` property/option of the map in the XML of your dashboard.

VatsalJagani_0-1640263461059.png

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.2.3/Viz/PanelreferenceforSimplifiedXML#map

0 Karma

cadrija
Path Finder

I have got the solution in the general settings of the visualization.

Using the highlighted option automatically took the focused region.

cadrija_0-1640582447051.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...