All Apps and Add-ons

How to ingest Azure SQL managed instance data into Splunk Cloud 9.0?

Jagadeesh2022
Path Finder

Hi Friends,

We are using Splunk cloud 9.0.  I want to ingest Azure SQL Managed Instance data into Splunk.

Could you please suggest which add-on I need to use to integrate Azure SQL managed instance data into Splunk? 

If possible share some references how to setup that add-on. 

In our environment we are using below components:

Universal Forwarder, heavy forwarder, Deployment server , Search head, IDM, Indexer, Cluster Master. 

Could you please confirm where we need to install add-on ? HF or SH or IDM.

Regards,

Jagadeesh

Labels (2)
0 Karma

shivanshu1593
Builder

Will this is be of some interest for your needs?

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2648

Thank you,
Shiv
###If you found the answer helpful, kindly consider upvoting/accepting it as the answer as it helps other Splunkers find the solutions to similar issues###
0 Karma

Jagadeesh2022
Path Finder

Hi @shivanshu1593 ,

Thanks for your response. 

Could you please confirm one more point like Splunk add-on for Microsoft cloud services and Splunk add-on for Microsoft SQL server both are same add-on?  

In our HF we have installed both add-on. When ever I open Splunk add-on for Microsoft SQL server it shows Input & Configuration content which I configured in Splunk add-on for Microsoft cloud services.

0 Karma

shivanshu1593
Builder

Hello Jagadeesh,

Both add-ons are different and have different uses. They are even hosted in SplunkBase as different add-ons with different download links.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3110

Thank you,
Shiv
###If you found the answer helpful, kindly consider upvoting/accepting it as the answer as it helps other Splunkers find the solutions to similar issues###
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...