All Apps and Add-ons

How to get the URL of the alert that triggered

vrmandadi
Builder

Hello ,

I have created an alert which when triggered sends events to service now,the alerts sends a type.severity,node etc fields.How can I include the URL of the alert triggered in a field called additional_info similar to the view results in splunk in alert actions which will redirect to the same search than trigerred the alert

Below is the search I ran

index=main sourcetype="aws:cloudtrail" eventName=ConsoleLogin additionalEventData.MFAUsed=No
| eval time=strftime(_time,"%d/%m/%Y %H:%M:%S")
| eval node=recipientAccountId
| eval resource="AWS Console LogIn"
| eval type="Console LogIn without MFA"
| eval severity=1
| eval description="Logged into AWS console without MFA" . " AWSAccount: " . recipientAccountId . " Source IP: ". sourceIPAddress." on ". time
| table node resource type severity description
| eval splunk="https://splunk.zzz.com/en-US/app/search/search?q=search%20index%3Dmain%20sourcetype%3D%22aws%3Acloud..."

| addinfo
| strcat splunk info_sid additional_info
| table node resource type severity description additional_info
| snoweventstream

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...