All Apps and Add-ons

How to generate a snow incident based on a Splunk dashboard?

elmadalouch
Loves-to-Learn

other can you please give me solution for this subject

Labels (1)
0 Karma

elmadalouch
Loves-to-Learn

We have a Splunk Dashboard so if two conditions displayed on the latter are true then a P2 ticket needs to be created in Service Now

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I would say to create an alert with the same query as dashboard and use SNOW incident create alert action.

For me that's the right way to approach this.

Hope this helps. Please accept the solution if this resolves your issue.

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you please elaborate on your question of what do you mean by generating incidents based on the Splunk dashboard?

In case you are looking for this:

- You can open the dashboard search by using the magnifier button at bottom of each panel on your dashboard and then in the search window you can use the below command syntax to create an incident as part of the search result on SNOW.

| snowincidentstream

Reference (Find description and examples here) - https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/released/ServiceNow/Usestreamingcommands

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...