All Apps and Add-ons

How to enable the proxy configuration for this add-on

Elsurion
Communicator

Hi all

Since i've got a environment behind multible proxies, i need to enable the correct proxy configuration for this add-on.
How can i do this? I've seen no hint how to do this.

And a system wide proxy configuration is not an option, since there are other services with different high-traffic configurations running, which don't need to be routed trough a proxy configuration.

Actual i'm not able to connect to the Azure Cloud:
ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='login.microsoftonline.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx/oauth2/token?api-version=1.0 (Caused by NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))

0 Karma
1 Solution

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The app doesn't support a proxy at the moment. You'll have to force a system wide proxy instead.

Thanks,
Jkat54
(the apps author)

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The app doesn't support a proxy at the moment. You'll have to force a system wide proxy instead.

Thanks,
Jkat54
(the apps author)

0 Karma

Elsurion
Communicator

Hi jkat

That's too bad.

Regards
Thomas

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'll add it to the enhancement requests list.

Make sure you follow the app on splunkbase for updates.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...