All Apps and Add-ons

How to deploy and configure the Slack Notification Alert app in a search head clustering environment?

randyszucs
Explorer

Installing the Slack Notification Alert app works fine when I install it as a stand alone, but my servers are clustered and the app doesn't work when pushed out with shcluster-bundle. I noticed that it takes the local directory and puts that into the default directory when deployed. The app will install, but will not let you add a Channel or Message when editing Trigger Actions. Is there a fix for this and does it work with clustered services?

Thank you,

cybersecnutant
Explorer

I'm having issues with the webhook URL not propagating in the cluster. Current version is 8.01 after having upgraded from 6.5 --> 7.0 --> 7.1.3 --> 8.01. 2 out of 5 of my searchheads have an empty field waiting for the webhook URL to be entered. The other 3 don't have a box.

0 Karma

pattokt
Explorer

What did you end up doing to fix your issue? I believe I could be running into the same.

Thanks

0 Karma

randyszucs
Explorer

Works in a clustered environment - issue with my shcluster-bundle push.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...