All Apps and Add-ons

How to define minimum number of field values per event?

evallja
Path Finder

Hello everyone,

I have built a search that returns the email sender address as sender, its recipients list as recipient, and the number of emails received. One event looks like this:

sender                                                                        recipient                 nr of emails sent
user.sender@outsidecompany.com user1@company.com 16
                                                                          user2@company.com
                                                                         user3@company.com
                                                                         user4@company.com
                                                                         user5@company.com
                                                                         user6@company.com
                                                                         user7@company.com

I want to define the recipient field values to be 10 recipients or more because let's say I'm not interested to see outside emails from a sender that has sent an email to less than 10 people inside company.com.

Do you have any idea?

Best regards.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Add this to your current search

| where mvcount(recipient)>=10

View solution in original post

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Add this to your current search

| where mvcount(recipient)>=10
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...