All Apps and Add-ons

How to contact support for Knowledge Object Overview App for Splunk missing macro and for panels that don't update?

jlstanley
Path Finder

I just installed the Knowledge Object overview App for Splunk (SplunkWorks - Contributor: Jason New) and it seems it's missing macro's and most panels don't update.   Any suggestions on contacts for support?

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Unfortunately answers/community is the only support as the developer has not left a contact developer button on the app.

I did manage to contact them a very long time ago and I believe they were busy at the time so updates are very slow...

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

An update just appeared today. Does that fix any of the issues?

0 Karma

jlstanley
Path Finder

it looks like it may fix the macro issue but it's apparently not available to install in cloud yet.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...